- Τsipras in Washington: Happy the IMF isn't asking for more austerity, insists on debt relief
- Lagarde, Tsipras 'agree' bailout review must conclude quickly; Greek side points to 'recovery'
- BoG's Stournaras: Accelerate efforts to conclude third review; mandated reforms
- Econ minister: 'Huge interest' by investors in recovering Greek economy
- Cabinet meeting abruptly called for Tues.
iNews στο Facebook
IMF's Thomsen reiterates: No more austerity measures demanded of Greece; lower fiscal target for 2018 achievable13/10/17 21:03
- Creditors' top reps back in Athens on Oct. 23 to commence negotiations
- Gender recognition bill offers brief diversion from 'tax tsunami', bailout discussion in Greece
- Helleniko, covering arrears to private sector emerge on creditors' 'radar' vis-a-vis Greek bailout
- BlackRock, Goldman Sachs issue bright reports for Greek economic prospects
- Juncker: Schaeuble stood up for Greek interests at crucial moment
- IMF's Thomsen details compromise over 'stress tests', targeted AQR for Greek banks before bailout ends
- Dijsselbloem: Greek finances will remain under creditors' supervision even after bailout ends next Aug.
- Calamos group CEO: Investing in Greece now makes sense
- Fraser Institute report: Greece drops 27 spots in economic freedom index
- Dep. PM Dragasakis questions need over 'stress tests' for Greek banks before bailout ends
- Dijsselbloem in Athens: Confidence in Greek economy returning
- Framework for continued supervision of Greek finances by creditors after bailout stipulated by EU directive
- Reuters: Greek govt eyeing bond issues, swaps ahead of bailout's end in Aug. 2018
- EWG head Wieser: Supervision of Greek state finances even after bailout, until 75% of debts covered
- Finance ministry denies report claiming EWG block disbursement of 800mln€ sub-tranche of bailout money
- ND leader: Greece would have exited bailout in 2015 had leftist-rightist coalition govt not taken power
- Tsipras gives ministers deadline to conclude third review by Nov.
- Bloomberg για Eldorado Gold: Η απόφασή της πλήττει την κυβέρνηση του Αλέξη Τσίπρα
- Draghi, Dijsselbloem point to 'stress tests' for Greek banks before Aug. 2018
- IMFpresses for asset quality review, stress tests for Greek banks
- Δ. Παπαδημητρίου: "Bailout στο τέλος του 2017"
- Reports point to widening gulf between Tsipras, finance ministry; more austerity measures not ruled out
- Archaeological council again fails to take decision over Helleniko property redevelopment project
- Commission reax on Eldorado Gold threat to abandon Greece investment
- ECB opposes IMF demand over new stress tests, AQR for Greek banks
- Reports: Internal Greek govt differences between 'clean exit', precautionary credit line after Aug.